You all know I am a fan of the Lunch Bowl, and honestly, I think this one might be my favorite yet! It’s a pizza rice bowl, and things just cannot get much better. Enjoy this bowl hot or cold, it will be tasty no matter what! I could honestly eat this bowl every day for a month and not get tired of it!
Prep those Veggies:
For this recipe you are going to dice 1 Medium Red Onion, roughly chop 1 Can Artichoke Hearts (in water), slice 1 can of Black Olives, chop one jar Roasted Red Peppers, and mince 3 cloves of Garlic. Drain 1 Jar Sundried Tomatoes, and slice into thin strips. Set aside. Cook 2 cups of Rice according to package directions.
Vegan Italian Sausage:
This is quite possibly my favorite Vegan Italian Sausage. You are going to use the entire package and cut into bite sized pieces.
Saute the Sausage:
Now you are going to saute the Vegan Sausage in 2 Tbsp of Italian Herb Olive Oil over medium-high heat. Flipping after about 3 minutes, before cooking any additional 3 minutes. You want the Sausage to be crispy on the outside. Remove from pan and allow to drain on Paper Towels.
Saute your Onions and Artichokes:
Then, add 1 Tbsp Italian Herb Olive Oil, and heat over medium-high heat. Next, add the Onions and Artichokes and saute until the Onions are soft, about 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and Set aside.
Meanwhile, saute 2 cups of Baby Spinach over medium-high heat in 1-2Tbps Water for about 5 minutes until it is wilted.
Get to Tossing:
Finally, toss cooked rice, and all other ingredients into into a large bowl.
- 1 Package Field Roast Italian Sausage, chopped
- 6oz Can Black Olives, sliced
- 1 Red Onion, diced
- 14oz Can Artichoke Hearts, chopped
- 12oz Jar Roasted Red Peppers, chopped
- 7.5oz Jar Sundried Tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Cups Baby Spinach
- 2 Cups Uncooked Rice
- 3 Tbsp Italian Herb Olive Oil, divided
- Cook Rice According to package directions.
- Prep Veggies.
- Next, heat 2 Tbsp Italian Herb Olive Oil over medium-high heat, and cook sausage until crispy (about 3 minutes on each side).
- Then, remove sausage from the pan and let drain on paper towels.
- Next, add remaining Olive Oil to hot pan, and saute Onions and Artichokes until soft (about 3-5 minutes).
- Meanwhile, saute Spinach in 2 Tbsp Water until wilted, about 5 minutes.
- Finally, toss everything in a large bowl, and season with salt and pepper to taste.