I LOVE Avocado Toast. It is one of my favorite things to do, and honestly one of the easiest and quickest breakfast meals. Sometimes, it is great served with a little bit of Tofu Scramble and Vegan Bacon, but sometimes it is best all on its on. If you are in a breakfast rut, try this!
The first thing you are going to want to do is is toast your bread. I like mine to be a nice golden color. Next spread 1 Tbsp of Roasted Garlic Hummus, or flavor of your choice on each slice of Bread (2 per Avocado). Slice up a handful of Cherry Tomatoes and Set Aside.
Slice your Avocado into wedges, placing one half on each piece of toast. Top each slice with the Cherry Tomatoes. Sprinkle the top with Everything Bagel Seasoning. And as an option drizzle with Sriracha.
- 2 Slices Bread
- Handful Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Roasted Garlic Hummus
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Toast Bread
- Slice Cherry Tomatoes
- Slice Avocado into Wedges
- Spread Hummus on toast, top with Avocado and Cherry Tomatoes.
- Sprinkle Everything Bagel Seasoning over the toast.
- Optionally, drizzle with Sriracha for a little heat
If you want a more filling breakfast serve with a nice Tofu Scramble. What is your favorite way to serve toast? Would you like to see more recipes like this one? Comment and let me know.